Monday, June 29, 2009

Try Something New Every Day – Day 5

Yesterday was a pretty brief day for trying new things for me. I had a great day consisting mainly of hanging with Harry and Jessica. There's nothing new there but it's one of my favorite things to do! However I did do two new things! I ate my first Mediterranean food and I did some mountain biking at Big Survey! The food was delicious by the way! I should have written down what it was because now I can’t remember what it was called. As far as how the mountain biking went, it was great! I learned that I'm still in nowhere near as fit as I need to be but I have improved! The trails I rode on only went a few miles and weren't that difficult, but it was a blast! I have a long way to go to become a great biker but I plan on getting a lot more experience over the next while! Nothing major planned for today as I'm going to be resting for my marathon attempt coming up on Thursday!

I have dubbed the marathon unofficially the Mossy Oak Marathon as my only friend out there will be my Mossy Oak backpack carrying everything I need!



No comments: