Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My preparation is finally coming together

My off-season preparation is finally coming together, although I feel it’s going to be nowhere near enough and I’m going to have to double my efforts next year. After battling bow and health problems all year long my bow is finally just about dialed in and I’m definitely in better shape than I was last year. I’ve worked hard on my shooting all year but I’ve had so many setbacks that I’m not where I wanted to be. I have my comfort zone for shooting and I got it expanded, but not by much. I have a little over a month left to get super intense with my shooting and I plan on doing it! My fitness level has improved as well but considering the fact that I’ve been exercising “somewhat” steady since February it’s not at all what I wanted it to be. I feel better about the fact that I made the effort to improve this year but it also lets me see just how difficult it is to get where you want to be. I’ll have more on this coming up but as of right now I have to get ready for work.

No comments: