Monday, August 4, 2008

Another great weekend!

What a cool day yesterday was. First of all we had Harry baptized yesterday and he behaved so well through the whole thing! He was so cute dressed up in his white satin suit that our friend Adam bought for him (pics to follow soon) and he was just an amazing little boy through the whole thing! Afterwards the church was having a homecoming and we all stuffed ourselves on some great home cooking! We then came home and washed our cars a little bit, hung out for a while, and then watched the big WEC event last night! If you don’t have VS channel you really need to get it as they have great hunting shows and the http://www.wec.tv/. The UFC owns the WEC and is the bigger promotion but somehow the WEC has the best fights of all. Almost every single fight is exciting!

Before I forget, on a hunting related note Harry and I cruised some new hunting areas Saturday night and I found what looked to be whitetail heaven! The only thing is I have to obtain some hunting permissions and I’m going to be working on that tonight! I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: