Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January Lull

I’m enjoying my “time off” from hunting. Having a good time, relaxing and spending time with the family, is hard to beat. I’m trying to allow myself to unwind and not push myself. However, I just can’t help it, I can’t stop obsessing over hunting. Post-season scouting and getting ready for spring turkey season sometimes just takes over my mind, especially at work. It’s not that I don’t love, appreciate, and enjoy my family it’s just that there is room in my life for all of the above, and I thank God for it! In another week, maybe two, I’ll to give in to those primal urges and head back out in to the jungle, but until then it’s “Easy Street” for me!

If you have some “downtime” in your life right now I hope you are enjoying it as well!

No comments: