Monday, January 14, 2008

Something to look forward to every day…

Every since I have renewed my interest in the out-of-doors my life has been enriched and more interesting. If nothing else I have one more thing to look forward to each workday. There is a small park just across from where I work and every workday going to and coming from work I pass it by. My new interest in this is brought on by the fact that there are several deer that are infrequently seen in the field beside the park. I’ve inquired several times about bowhunting this property, owned by the town, but I’ve always been refused. So for now all I can do is enjoy the majesty of the beautiful animals for what they are and not what they could be. I’m extremely thankful that I’ve rededicated myself to discovering nature because it brings me new joys each and every day!

No comments: