Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dream Hunt

Last night I landed a big 10-point whitetail! I know what you’re thinking, isn’t hunting season closed? Is he a poacher? The answers are yes and no. The reason I was able to land such a large buck when season is closed and not be illegal is that I killed it in my dreams. It seems my obsession with hunting has led to being included in my nightly slumber. I’ve read that your mind will often help you try to work out problems in your life while you’re asleep. You’re mind is naturally more clear then and is free to solve problems, so my mind being as nice as it is apparently is trying to help me make sure I get a deer next hunting season! I can’t say that I mind it either; it’s fun to be able to dream about a great subject every night and if it somehow it makes me a better hunter then that is great as well!

No comments: