Monday, July 28, 2008

Reminders and Recommendations

Just to remind you I'll be attending some really cool events in August and I would love to see some of you out there! These events will last for several days, at the least, and will be well worth your time to attend! Also, on a non-hunting related note, if you haven't seen "The Dark Knight" do yourself a favor and go see it! Jessica and I watched it Sunday and we both agreed it was one of the best movies we've seen in a long time! And let me tell ya, we don't agree on movies all of the time so when we do its something special!

Below are links to the events I will personally be attending, for more info see my sidebar...

Bass Pro Shops Fall Hunting Classic, Concord, NC

The Virginia Outdoor Sportsman's Classic
August 22 - 24 Salem VA

No comments: