Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Busy week

Sorry that I haven’t been posting much but I’ve had a lot going on! I’ve been busy with the family and the job of course, but I’ve also been putting together some things that could really affect my future and could be really exciting for the world of hunting! I’ve teamed up with a business/hunting partner now and we are working out some really cool and exciting ideas! In all reality, due to our current financial limitations, it will probably be a year or two before our ventures see the light of day so I’m trying to temper my excitement but I’m really excited with what we have so far! No matter what happens we’re going to be filming some of our hunts this year and I’ll try to post some of it when we get it put together!

In some other news I’m trying to find time to put some profiles up of a diverse group of hunters. It will probably be a little bit before I get it together but I just want to further illustrate that the outdoors truly are for everyone!

No comments: