Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Last Day of Spring Turkey Hunting, Coming Soon

Saturday is the last chance this year to get my Dad a spring turkey. I really hope we can come through! Dad has hunted and fished most of his life up until the past 5 or 6 years when his health took a slight downturn and he has never gotten to take a turkey. He doesn’t seem too concerned about it but I really want to see the look on his face when he gets one! I know there is a gobbler left alive as of now where we are going to hunt but it’s going to take some help from above to seal the deal on this ol’ boy, so I really hope we get the blessing I’m going to be praying for! If nothing else we’ve had a good time in the spring woods this year and have definitely learned some new things about each other, I can’t wait to share these adventures with my own son!

No comments: