Thursday, August 13, 2009

Archery Crow Season

I'm excited! Saturday kicks off crow season on private lands! The season is open on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays on private lands from August 15-March 20 and on public and department lands from September 1-March 10 "M, W, F, & S only". This will be my first year trying to take out some crows and I'm going to use my bow! I'm probably a little crazy but I've always wanted to shoot one with a bow but somehow I'm just now getting around to actually trying it! I have an area to hunt that they often frequent so hopefully I'll have a chance. Since squirrel season doesn't open until next month this is my best chance to fling some arrows. I'm also going to try to film this so it should either make some funny or some cool footage! I won't have long on Saturday as I also have some fishing planned for the evening and a scouting trip planned for the morning but I'll do all I can to make it count.

Keep on shootin'!

No comments: