Saturday, April 4, 2009

Virginia NWTF Convention in Bland County and More...





Tonight is the Bland County Many Beards NWTF Banquet at the Rocky Gap High School in Rocky Gap VA. Josh and I will be attending and we’re really looking forward to it! I can’t wait to meet some more of the areas turkey hunters and see some old friends again.

As far as the upcoming Spring Turkey season I’ve been preparing the best I can. I’ve been working out like crazy to get in shape, practicing my calls, and brushing up on my Turkey hunting knowledge. I’ve also been reading “Cuz” Stricklands book “The Truth about Spring Turkey Hunting”. The book is full of tips and stories and I feel like I’ll be a better Turkey hunter after finishing it. This weekend I should be able to shore up all of my hunting areas as well. I can’t wait for next weekend!

Also, as you can see above I’ve been practicing my shooting almost daily as well.

1 comment:

Obsessing Over the Obesession said...

Well look at you knockin down a Robin Hood. Those things sure are exciting but they sure get expensive too!! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.