Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Countdown is On!

Last Saturday Josh and I had a blast at the Bland County Many Beards Chapter of the NWTF. A lot of money was raised, food was enjoyed, and connections were made! It was a great time and a lot of good causes will be funded due to our efforts. However, at the heart of the NWTF’s mission is to keep our hunting traditions alive and to celebrate the wild turkey and hunting the wild turkey, and that’s what we get to do this weekend! I’m doing my final preparations now and I can’t wait to be in the woods bright and early Saturday morning! I wish you all the best of luck. Stay safe!

1 comment:

Jeremy Hoefs said...

Hey Tommy! I love the banquets and the opportunity to raise money for important organizations. Hope your workouts are going well. I read your post on Cam's site about his workout schedule. Check out www.crossfit.com for some intense workouts. I've been doing the crossfit workouts for awhile and my strength gains have been through the roof. Good luck buddy!