Thursday, May 14, 2009

Running Tired

I've been tired all day. This week has been long, filled with hard work, and I've had to get up early all week. Today I had heavy eyes, a hurting back, and a big workload but as soon as I finished work do you know what I did? That's right I went running. For nearly 40 minutes I put one foot in front of another over and over. Did I want to do it? No, I didn't. Did I feel better after I did? Yes, I did! After putting my feet to the pavement I eventually started feeling alive again! It was tough but it was so worth it! I've lost a ton of weight lately, I'm in better shape, and I have more energy. I'm going to have a post letting you in on some of my secrets but I'll give you a little hint right now. Get out and do SOMETHING. I started off small and kept building. I still don't do much a lot of days but I do SOMETHING. If your health isn't where you want it... get off your rear for five minutes to day and put in some work. You'll be happy you did and it will be the first day of the rest of your life!

1 comment:

Jeremy Hoefs said...

Amen! Well said! Sounds like you experienced the "runner's high". Keep workin hard!