Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Life Changes

So much is going on right now. Jessica and I are so excited about our new house but right now everything is going wrong. It's so hard to keep our stress level down but we're doing what we can. I have a lot of new ideas swirling through my head. It's time I made some life changes. Mainly I have to make some professional changes. I have some things I'm changing about my current job but I'm also looking at some side business opportunities including the possibility of a more "mainstream" blog. This blog will continue to run no matter what I decide but I have a lot of other things going on that I don't feel fit the intention of this blog sometimes. We'll see what happens but as of now I really don't have time to do much but work and deal with our new home.

No comments: