Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Virginia Outdoor Show and more...

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've just been enjoying some family time, trying to get back in shape, busy with work, and Jessica and I are looking in to buying a house! I just wanted to let you all know that Josh Blevins and I, fellow ProStaffer and great friend, had a blast at the Greater VA Sports and Big Game Show in Harrisonburg VA! I'm going to include some photos at the end of this post. Josh and I were there helping the NRA sign up new members and resign those who were about to have their eligibility end. We had a blast talking with fellow outdoorsmen and had a great number of people sign up.

Also Just wanted to remind everyone about a great show coming up Feb 27 - Mar 1, 2009 in Fisherville VA. The show is the Western Virginia Sports Show and it's going to be great! The show features a lot of top pros such as Ronnie "Cuz" Strickland, Paul Butski, Lee and Tiffany, and much more! There will also be various members of the Mossy Oak ProStaff on hand so come on out and have a great time celebrating hunting and the outdoors with us!

Here are some pics from the Greater VA Sports Show...




No comments: