Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November 26, 2008 Update

I’ve been hunting hard every chance I get this month but I just haven’t been seeing much deer action. I’ve saw a spike and my dad saw three does and a very small 4 pointer. Dad would have gladly taken a doe but it wasn’t a doe day. Where I’ve been hunting I’ve just saw very little rut sign and most of my friends have not noticed much either. I’m not sure what’s going on around here but it’s been a slow year so far for me. Oh well the tide can change any time and I’ll be in the woods Thursday morning, and all day Friday, at the least, this weekend. Regardless of the slow hunting season I’ve had so far I have a lot to give thanks for and I plan on doing so! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and a great weekend! Happy hunting!

No comments: