Monday, June 16, 2008

June 16, 2008 Mossy Oak Prostaff and General Updates

I’m still putting some things together for the Mossy Oak ProStaff position and we’re still waiting for our ProStaff packages to come in (shirts, stickers etc) but I’m so pumped to get this thing going! Right now my first scheduled promotion is at the Bass Pro Shop in Concord NC on August 9th! I can’t wait to get out and meet my new teammates and help out a great company! I hope some of you will make it out as well! Talking hunting is one of my favorite things to do so feel free to hit me up on email anytime at tnunley@gmail.com. I don’t know about you but not having anything in season is getting old quick. I’ll be glad when I can at least chase after those bushy tailed squirrels!

Oh well, during the “off-season” I’m taking all the time I can to hang out with my family, get some things done around the house, and get some rest. I hope you and yours are doing well, talk to you soon!

PS
If you know of any events in the area that need presence from Mossy Oak please let me know. tnunley@gmail.com

No comments: