Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Deer Hunting Weight Loss Plan

Since September 6th of this year I have lost 20+ pounds! I’ll grant you that until about a month ago I was running, hiking, and generally trying to lose weight, but that was mostly to get ready for this hunting season. However since October 19th I’ve did little for exercise with the exception of hunting and I’ve lost over 5 pounds. I haven’t been trying to eat well or get exercise but the sport of hunting is still whipping my out of shape body in to hardened steel! I won’t have time to pick my exercise regiment up too much until hunting season is over but I know that, lord willing, by the time hunting season ’09 rolls around I’m going to be in incredible shape! There is no motivation like the unforgiving mountains of deer country to get you pumped up to get in shape!


Updates:
1. I did purchase another Fieldline Glenwoods Canyon backpack for hunting and it actually works much better than I thought it would! I’ve been really happy with it so far!
2. How disappointing was the WEC event last week? I for one didn’t really enjoy much of it at all. They normally have some of the best matchups anywhere but I was disappointed in that last show for sure.
3. I continue to be extremely pleased with my Pursuit 2 XLT!
4. My family and I are doing very well! Harry is happy and healthy as are Jessica and I! Jess and I are both really busy so I don’t have as much time to hunt or post as I normally do but I’m “gettin’ r done” as best as I can!
5. I hope you and yours are doing well!
6. God Bless all of the Veterans out there, thank you all for what you have done for us!

No comments: