Saturday, October 18, 2008

Virginia Hunting 2008 *Update*

Just a quick update, my hunting season still has not worked out the way I was hoping for but I'm enjoying the little time I’ve had in the woods and I know that things are going to be coming together soon! On a related note I have been talking with Kevin Renwick from Traditions Firearms and I will be ordering a new Pursuit II XLT on Monday. I'm really excited, as Traditions have really put a lot in to making some of the best firearms on the market today! I've been hearing some really great things about the new Pursuit II's and I can't wait to get mine in and try it out for myself! I think the challenge of muzzleloading is going to be something I really enjoy. I'll be sure to post a review as soon as I can. I hope you are all having successful seasons and that you and yours are doing well!

No comments: